Me

Me

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Reason Why "Friends with Benefits" Fail

Ladies, does this sound familiar?

"Woman, why are you so damn crazy?"
"Did he just call me 'crazy'..."?


I’m crazy because I think about you constantly, so much that I find myself reciting your name, at the most awkward times, in public places, in front of complete strangers, which in turn makes them look at me… crazy.


I’m crazy because I compare every man to you and always deem them unworthy; therefore, I am lonely and have not been on a date in months. Yet, whenever we speak, you tell me about some chick you just met whose body was so damn… crazy.


I’m crazy because we’re just friends; but, I want more, you know it and don’t acknowledge it because to talk about it would be too much to handle right now and you’re life is already so damn… crazy.


I’m crazy because last night I made love, you had sex. I turned you out, just like I said I would, and now your all fucked up. We both see the tables are turning, and you’re catching feelings, damn, aint that so… crazy.


I’m crazy because I know you love me; but, just won’t say it. I push you, you pull away and tell me things ain’t that deep between us, knowing you’re lying… to both me and yourself. You’re shutting down. Now who’s that one that’s acting… crazy.


So now we’re here arguing because I want you, I need you, but, you don’t want me and I’ll never have you. Damn, we used to be so tight, such good friends. When we met, we connected so deeply, so strongly. The spark was so strong.

I guess it’s because crazy recognizes… crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment